I hope everyone's school year is off to a great start! I wanted to reach out and personally invite you to our OAGC Parent Day on Sunday, October 16. This day is always a great jam-packed day and it only costs $5!!!
* Jonathan Plucker, professor from John Hopkins Center for Talented Youth will present a keynote on: Success in College and Life: A Professor’s Perspective
* We will then have fabulous breakout sessions from some of the best speakers in the field on topics including:
- Great Books for Great Young Minds
- Top 10 Things Gifted Parents Need To Know Before HS
- Beyond Instant Information: Engaging Generation Z Gifted Students
- Safe Havens: Providing Support for Stressed-Out Gifted Children
Thanks for your help in promoting Parent Day. Attached is a flier to email around and also attached is a photo you can use to post on social media. You also can get these attachments online:
Please feel free to contact me with any questions and hope to see you (and parents from your districts) on October 16!