We will move on to continuing our Ocean Creature project. I have a pre-test for you to take on your sharks. Below is what you will be doing when you start to do your dissections on Feb. 9th.
All projects are due by Feb 9th.
1. Choose an ocean creature that you have an interest in.
2. After you have chosen your creature, you will need to explain the following:
- What ocean does it live?
- What does it eat?
- Are there are symbiotic relationships involved with your creature?
- What layer of the ocean odes your creature live?
4. Compare your chosen sea creature's skeletal / nervous/ or circulatory system to a human.
You must have your presentation and your paper written before you and a few partners can dissect a dog shark. The rubric for the paper and the slide show is below.