This month we will be studying the ocean. You will make a presentation and a short paper on the ocean. Your presentation will have to answer the following questions.
1. Choose an ocean creature that you have an interest in.
2. After you have chosen your creature, you will need to explain the following:
- What ocean does it live?
- What does it eat?
- Are there are symbiotic relationships involved with your creature?
- What layer of the ocean odes your creature live?
4. Compare your chosen sea creature's skeletal / nervous/ or circulatory system to a human.
You must have your presentation and your paper written before you and a few partners can dissect a dog shark. I will have more information on the paper part of this project next week. I will post the rubric and requirements for this paper.